FICTION AND CREATIVE NONFICTION
FULL LENGTH MANUSCRIPT – GUIDELINES
Little Red Tree Publishing is currently accepting unsolicited full length manuscripts of fiction and creative nonfiction throughout the year. Translations and bi-lingual manuscripts will be considered, but all work must be in the English language.
• Manuscripts must include a $20 reading fee.
• All submissions, whether accepted or rejected, will receive a free book if suitable SAE supplied.
• The manuscript should be previously unpublished.
• Manuscripts should be presented in our preferred “word” program, double spaced, typed in 12 point Times New Roman or Arial, with 1” margins all around. A contents page and pagination would be helpful. Illustrations or photographs maybe included but are to be related to specific text.
• Please include a covering letter and a brief synopsis of the book that defines the concept or theme of your book. Also include your previous publishing history, photo, and biographical details.
• All submissions must include a digital version of all information [if you are mailing your submission, please enclose a CD with the manuscript, relevant information, and JPEG photographs (300 dpi preferred)]. The digital version of your submission will be dispersed to the reading panel.
• The first page of the manuscript should include the title, and all contact information, including name, address, email address, and phone number.
• A self-addressed stamped postcard is required to acknowledge receipt of a manuscript if required. Manuscripts will be returned if a suitable SASE is supplied with a free book.
• Simultaneous submissions are permitted; however, Little Red Tree Publishing should be notified immediately if a manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
Little Red Tree Publishing, LLC
509 W 3rd Street, North Platte, Nebraska 69101
Cell: 860 287 1660